Saturday, March 28, 2009

Still on the Rise

Alright, so I just finished assembling and painting a Giant for my Goblins and the new Engine of the Gods for the Ottoman Empire. No pics, I just realized the battery on my camera died. Basically here's what the Osama bin Goblin Army consists of (no points calculated, just the gist):

Lord
Skarsnik and Gobbla

Hero
Big Boss
Shaman
Shaman

Core
A LOT of night goblins, units of 24, with a character filling the 25th spot. One unit of 49, with the Big Boss in it. One unit of 20 archers.
One unit of Forest Goblin Spider Riders.

Special
A bunch of Spear Chukkas, I'm thinking 4.

Rare
2 giants.

And so far, I have 9 fanatics. I think that may be enough, but I need to play test it. As always I am accepting challenges. And as always, I probably won't get any.

1 comment:

  1. good to see someone is still updating their site! lol Looks good so far if you ever need any night goblins i've got a shed load that i'm looking to get off my hands. Rock lobbas might be useful to give you some more artillery. Other than that can't wait to see more painted models.

    ReplyDelete